In reality it’s a little ways off, but all the flowers in my yard are already blooming, so I feel like Spring is almost here.
Spring makes me happy. And it makes me think in pink — I know Spring is supposed to be green, but for me, it’s pink. Peony pink.
Here’s the Spring Pink picks that are making me smile today:
- Tocca Cleopatra — my favorite scented lotion, it’s a combo of grapefruit and cucumber and my daily go-to.
- Chantecaille Lip Chic in Heirloom — this whole line is made with rose petals and SMELLS heavenly, plus it’s a really lovely flattering pink shade. I wear this A LOT.
- Joie linen blazer — pink linen. I think that’s the definition of Spring clothing.
- Kate Spade Cami bag — simple and chic crossbody bag, maybe to replace my favorite bag that just broke.
- Suede D’orsay ballet flats — suede is still a big trend for this spring and these shoes would be cute with anything and everything.
What’s on your Spring wish list?